Saturday, February 18, 2012

Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies

Last week I had a few of my friends over for a little get together. We shared laughs, stories, old memories, and these scrumptious chocolate chip lava cookies!
These are surprisingly easy to make and they go perfectly with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a sprinkling of chocolate jimmies. Just wait for your guests to uncover the surprise of an ooey gooey chocolate center! Yum!
This recipe is from the blog Kevin and Amanda, click the link for the recipe: http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/new-recipes/chocolate-chip-lava-cookies.html

3 comments:

  1. Hi lydia, I love all of your deserts. They look so delicious
    Your friend
    Olivia Gieg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lydia, I started following your blog when I was in NYC last weekend and had posted a comment and apparently it did not go through on my iPad. If this is a repeat comment, forgive me. What I find so amazing is that your desserts rival anything I saw in New York and my guess is they probably taste even better. I adore your choice of dishes on which you so artfully display them. I look forward to following your blog with salivating delight!!
    xoxoLaurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Lydia,
    Am at my computer now enjoying a kale/mango/date smoothie that I made in my Vita-Mix. So while I can boast that I do eat healthy, I also eat and bake decadent delights as well! Keep on baking and blogging...
    xoxoLaurie

    ReplyDelete